FITNESS does not mean GOOD HEALTH!!!!

Thursday 20 September 2012

DECOMPRESSION LAMINOTOMY and Kangen alkaline water

Okay...... This is why I am a on break.

I went for a spine surgery at Tan Tock Seng Hospital : DECOMPRESSION LAMINOTOMY L-3-L4, L-4 L-5.
Surgery on Friday, home on Monday (I requested for discharge. Not fair to other patients waiting to be warded if I don't need that bed )

Spine surgery does scare everyone. But I believe Dr Leslie Ng and his team did a wonderful job.

The team of doctors, nurse...
s and the coffee ladies in Ward 12C were amazing too. Also the security people at the Lobby who had to "swipe" me in and out. They were definitely very patient ( and probably happy ) with me walking in and out of the ward several times a day, usually for "my favourite pastime", breakfast or just for a walk.

Yes, I was already walking unaided 2 hours after the surgery!

I was a little surprised too. As a few of my clients's parents apparently had to wait for some days to be mobile again.

To my KANGEN ALKALINE water drinkers: Yes. I have been on THE water throughout.

See the pictures of the sutured area just 2 and 3 days after the surgery. The healing is amazingly evident. KANGEN ALKALINE water doesn't let us down!

Start and HappyKeep drinking! You don't need bad health or surgery before you start!

Well to those who have a physical condition: FIX it and get on with your lives! If we wait till we reach old age to fix, we may pick up other medical conditions that may rule out surgery. Don't be "blackmailed" by physical and medical conditions!

Live Simple, Smart and Happy!

As for me, I expect to start my massages next week :)
 
 
Pix taken on day 2 and 3 after surgery. Note the amazing healing nature of Kangen water:




 

No comments:

Post a Comment